PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.
PokéForumunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcadia: All older topics

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arcadia: All older topics - Page 5 Empty Arcadia: Some unexplained stuff

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Yeah, if you read one of my comments, us players also fight in battles. Also, the "evs" are widely different in this game. They are Skill Points that are used to power up certain skills.

Say for example, I grew 2 levels, then I would gain 1 skill point to put into a wide variety of skills I currently have. I can deposit the one skill point into the Yggdrasil Pistol skill to get 200x damage, and 200x (equivalent to a 20 base power move) is very weak, since this is the 1st stage of this skill. However, if I level up the skill to max level (5), then the skill will inflict 900x damage (which is equivalent to an 90 base power move).

Be cautious about your skill points though, like Ev's, there is not enough to level up all skills, so use them wisely. However, as you level up to the max, Also, when I level up, only my hp stat goes up, the other stats remain same just to keep gameplay balance.

You can also get new skills when you level up to 50 and 100. (Class change like maplestory did).

About the monster elments, they are not damage modifiers, but instead ability modifiers. Like a monster's potential is to gain 1 ATK for every light element monster on the field.

Did I explain everything?
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Pokédollars : 1095

Back to top Go down

Arcadia: All older topics - Page 5 Empty Re: Arcadia: All older topics

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:32 pm

Well, I was thinking of having finger sword, god fist, and card tricks all when you begin the game. But different skills will be unlocked later on, how does that sound? Also, should I use just card tricks? I need them in the beginning of the game since they are used for jumping up for platforms and running across gaps with a bridge made of cards.
Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:28 am

Good idea. Can you switch skills during a level? If so, you wouldn't need permanent card tricks. Or, are skills just permanently on and you just choose to use them or not.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:17 pm

uh, it's part fighting game, so of course you can switch between moves. Also, maybe the finger sword can be covered with cards instead of the zenith fire like in the logo, will that be good?

Also, I am thinking of a sequel that features a much edgier story like the devil has shrouded Wonderland in darkness and an apocalypse of demons and zombies ruin Wonderland. I am pretty sure the age rating for the game is t for sure (not m). The levels include: Gloomy Forest, Hell's Volcano, Misery Cave, Lost Ruins, etc, etc.

Do you think the game will be received well if a first friendly game had a much edgier sequel?
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:52 pm

If it's not too much edgier yeah. Your choice on finger sword.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Arcadia: All older topics - Page 5 Empty Nari and Oduko Fusion

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:20 am

Hi guys, I am thinking of a change for the character, I am fusing them as one. I was thinking of a romance where a bitter rival is mistreating the protagonist and she starts to eventually warm up to him with love. So yeah, I was thinking of Nari to be a rival too, but since her personality is too smimilar to Oduko's I decided to fuse the characters into one.

-Nari is still the rival's name.
-you meet her like 5 times in your journey, battling her.
-She wears the same attire Oduko has.
-Oduko and Nari's backstories are mixed. Nari's father killed her whole family, and she decides to go kill him as a vengeance for her fallen family.
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:22 am

hello?
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:53 am

Sorry, yes, good idea Aeon. Which topic do we go to to find all of the characters (and backstories)?
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Sorry XD
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Pokédollars : 9312

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Lovejoy Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:39 pm

idk jaydee, maybe can you cram all the character backstories into one folder? also can you delete all those threads that say questions like like "do I need monster souls" and "what platform style should I choose"?
Aeon Lovejoy

Aeon Lovejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top