PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokéForumunity
Welcome to PokéForumunity! It appears you are logged out. Please login for additional features and content. If you don't have an account already, please feel free to make one to receieve additional features and content.
PokéForumunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The original

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The original Empty The original

Post by Dan1el Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:56 pm

I am curious, seeing as I am not sure of the general age of this Pokemon community, how many people have seen and remember the original series the first season of the show itself?

I don't think I ever watched all the episodes unfortunately but I do remember seeing enough of them to know that it was fantastic to see Smile
Dan1el

Dan1el
Newborn

Pokédollars : 55

Back to top Go down

The original Empty Re: The original

Post by Elementar Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:20 pm

I watched a bit of the original series, but I can't remember it too well. I started to get into it during the DP series, which was the best series by that time. XY and DP are the best in my opinion.
Elementar

Elementar
Grandmaster Tactician

Grandmaster Tactician

Pokédollars : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Woyaojinkela Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:10 pm

i watched a little bit of the original but didn't remember too much
Woyaojinkela

Woyaojinkela
fish

fish

Pokédollars : 9312

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Cloud Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:43 pm

I'm probably one of the older ones here as the original series was out when I was a kid. I've seen all of the orignal series through to about halfway through DP, I need to catch up on the anime from where I left off in DP - present sometime. I've seen some of the early BW episodes but I haven't seen any of XY yet.

Although I'm most nostalgic for the orignal series of the anime, I do like all of the other series I've seen as well.
Rainbow Cloud

Rainbow Cloud

Pokédollars : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum